Not to come right out the gate with something heavy, but, since the topic of “dating” and “mating” is everywhere, I felt it would be necessary to write about. Almost every website I go to, as much as I try to avoid the subject of “dating”, it’s always there. It’s a huge part of people’s lives, not mine, and they want and love to talk about it. It seems like everyone is giving out love advice; yes, even my friends. Anyway, according to this “advice” I don’t fit in to what guys want; not surprised. A little background on me; I have always marched to the beat of my own drum. I don’t fit in to what is considered “normal” and that’s fine by me because I prefer to be me and not just another Xerox copy of everyone else.
Back to the subject at hand. I know that this “advice” is put there for those women who want to attract a mate, man, caveman, whatever you want to call them, but, sometimes I just can’t help to think that this “advice” was put there to make women feel bad about everything they are not; except me. J I am going to run through a few pieces of “advice” that I found on the internet. Now, this is about me and why guys don’t find me attractive. Enjoy!
- His heart is through his stomach: Okay, whatever! Listen, I can cook, I can bake even better, but I will not be in no one’s kitchen every night sweating my behind off. I don’t cook everyday for myself why would I do it for someone else?! I feel everyone should know how to cook, but, it’s not just a woman’s job to do it. I’m not the one. Plus, I have been known to burn boiled eggs; sorry, had more important stuff to do.
- Dresses and heels are sexy: neither to me nor to my feet. I am not the type of woman that wears these things. I will say though, I will wear a maxi dress, I’m tall, but, I will also wear a jacket over it. With heels, that is a no go period. First of all, I’m not killing my feet. Certain shoes are just not good to my feet and my knee and heels are those shoes. I know your saying “you have to find the right pair for your feet”, sure, if you have $100+ to spare pass it my way. My car insurance costs $120. I’m sorry, not really, but heels will not pay my medical bills if I get into an accident. Then you might say “it’s just one pair”. Yeah and that one pair will never be worn after the first time. Yes, it happens. I’m not a tomboy nor am I a girly girl, I’m just me and I’d like to stay that way thanks.
- Being in shape: Let’s just say, I will never be a Miss Universe, nor will I be on “My 500lbs Life”, ever. I don’t go to the gym because I hate it. Let’s just put it out there. That’s why I have a treadmill at home; which I utilize when I feel the need to. I’m not at my “ideal weight”, but I’m not trying to be either. So basically I’m saying, I am not skinny, won’t ever be. I am not obese, nor will I ever let myself get that way………….. again. Yes I said again. I am average and that is what works for me.
- Sex is important: Virgin here. Next!
- Playfulness: I can be playful when I want to be, but, most of the time I am serious. That’s just who I am and I will not apologize for it. I can laugh when I find something funny, but, most of the time I am not laughing because not everyone is funny and I don’t pretend they are. I’m not afraid to admit I’m serious, so if that doesn’t qualify me to be with someone, well, pussy willows to them.
I will have to finish this later because right now, I have business to attend to.
Part 2 coming soon.