Congratulations to Barack Obama on his second term.
Why I voted for Barack Obama
- He is genuine, humble, honest, and smart
- He is a family man; he loves his wife and his daughters
- He is a family man that cares about women’s rights; no man or government has the right to tell women what they should do with their bodies.
- He respects women; he doesn’t put them in binders or considers rape a “blessing from God”
- He cares for all Americans; black, white, Asian, Hispanic, young, old, gay, straight, rich, poor
- He respects peoples rights to marry who they want; gay marriage
- He was quick to act when disaster struck
- He bought the car industry back
- Health care reform
- The state he was born in and the state he was Senator in believed in him
- I BELIEVE IN HIM
*Map from Yahoo.com